Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back by Popular Demand

So my blog has pretty much been untouched since I left DC last August. I guess I felt like my normal life in Provo, Utah is hardly as exciting as living the life of a city girl. But I have had a few requests from friends who actually want to hear what I have to say about life. Go figure! So while I can't promise I will have something to "blog" about as often as living the city life, I will try to make more frequent posts of things going on. And if I have nothing truly entertaining to write about, I will make something up. It's all about the fans after all. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yahooo!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are back in the blogging world. I don't blog as often as I should, and I have nothing interesting to write about...but, it's good to do it once in a while! You, my friend, have far more interesting things happening in your life than I do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Its about time! I have been waiting! :o) Can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Angelina... I'll be waiting with baited breath;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, lookie here! Way to go, Miss D! :D

    ReplyDelete