Monday, May 31, 2010

A Weekend of Loves

Well this was the first official weekend of my summer and I spent some quality time with people I love and doing things I love...

I spent most of the weekend with one of my dear friends who I love very much, Sarah Parson. Her husband went out of town and with a 2 year old boy and a new baby girl, Sarah enlisted the help of me! I was happy to spend some time with her and her cute kids. I spent most of the weekend holding sweet Eliana, which I didn't mind, so Sarah could help out her boy, Jacob. And he is all boy. But he is the cutest, I loved how he would get this huge smile everytime I had him give me a high five.

I love going to church and I love spending time with my cute Sunbeams. We learned about the many things we can do today. While playing Reverent Ball I was "shushed" because I wasn't being reverent. I guess I will have to practice being more reverent this week.

Today was Memorial Day and I love seeing the cemetary by my house full of people visitng Veterans and their loved ones who have passed on. I love seeing the sea of colorful flowers showing how people remember. I should have taken a picture, sorry. I love that it was sunny and I got to play outside today. I love BBQs and I got to attend 2 of them today! I love going to the movies and after seeing Prince of Persia I may love Jake Gillenhal now. I love my friends and the fact that I got to spend time eating and laughing with them (my most favorite things) makes this day simply wonderful! I love that I am healthy, and happy, I have a family that loves me, friends who think I am funny;), and I love that the summer is here and I am ready to play!


I loved spending time with Eliana this weekend. She is one cute baby! This picture is black and white because I was playing with the settings on my phone. I also love my iPhone. :)


I do love the Step Up movies so the fact that Step Up 3 is coming soon makes me happy. And in 3D!



I love cake and I love America, so I made a Flag Cake for one of the BBQs I attended. It was pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you and the cute baby!
    Also, love the cake! Looks yummy and its super cute and patriotic! So glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute Angelina! And thanks again for this weekend we LOVED having you with us and I don't think I would have survived if you hadn't been here...seriously!

    Btw...I've never heard of Step Up...am I missing something???

    ReplyDelete