Monday, June 15, 2009

I Have a Blog

So I have to admit I never even thought about starting a blog because it seemed pointless for me to write about my mundane Utah life and my daily workouts, or what book I was reading. But now that I have moved to DC for the summer I feel I am worthy to start a blog. Just the trip out here warrants a "post." I, Angela Day, drove across the country from Utah to Virginia by myself! It took me three days and I suffered through torrential downpours, slow trucks, and entertaining myself but... I made it!

I am living in Arlington, VA with three roommates. There names are Patti, Sharyn, and Mary. They have lived in DC for some time and have been super nice already in helping me figure out how to live here. I feel like this small town girl who has never seen a freeway or taken the metro into downtown. Though I know I can do it, I have been in Utah for a long time and life is just different there. Here I think I will learn lots, make a fool of myself often, and have the time of my life! So I am chronicling my summer and inviting you all to learn about life as a city girl through my eyes. Enjoy the ride!

4 comments:

  1. YEA!! I love blogs! I am so excited that I can still see what you are up to! Can't wait to read about all your new upcoming adventures. I know it will be great reading. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you! Glad you got there safely. I'm glad you are in VA and not DC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are BRAVE to drive all that way by yourself...what an adventure! I hope you have tons of fun! I can't wait to check back and see what else you've done. I love DC!

    ReplyDelete